+ Resolution: 1 ° C
+ Measuring range: 0~600°C (32°F~1200°F)
+ Precision: ±3°C/±6°F
+ sensor: K type thermocouple
+ Resolution: 0.1mv
+ Measuring range: 0~90mv (AC)
+ Precision: ±(3% + 2 digits)
+ Compliance with MIL-STD-2000 standard
+ Resolution: 0.1Ω
+ Measuring range: 0~90Ω
+ Accuracy: ±(1% + 2 digits)
- display: L
+ iquid crystal: 3 1/2 LCD digital display
+ Out of range
- power: 1W
- Dimensions: 158(L) × 150(W) × 50(H)mm
- weight: About 1kg
- Operating environment: 0~40°C Relative humidity 0~80%
1. Accurately test the tip temperature, ground potential and ground impedance.
2. Two-in-one design, optional external sensor can be used to measure the temperature of the tin furnace or other liquids.
3. High-reliability microcomputer detection with high precision.
4. Comply with MIL-STD-2000 standard.
- 품질 보증
- 공인 보증
- 집으로 배달
- 간단하게 거래하기