Ideal for maintenance work, the EASYCUT K35F is benefits from Inverter technology.
Internal air compressor
With its internal compressor, the plasma does not require an external supply of compressed air
Quality cutting without distortion
The plasma allows high quality cutting even on painting surfaces:
- Up to 15 mm steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
- Up to 10 mm aluminium and copper.
No HF Start:
With the « Pilot Arc » system, the arc starts without having any contact with the welding sheet. Starting without HF avoids any electromagnetic interference (radio, computers, phones, medical equipment, etc...).
Easy to use, fast and safe
- Torch: 4m with safety trigger to avoid accidental start.
- Internal compressor (noise): 60/70 Db.
- Reinforced protection for the use with generators and against permanent overvoltage up to 400V (factory tested).
- PFC feature: Power factor correction: regulates and uses the power supply more efficiently.
- It is equipped with an anti-dust fan system which protects the electronics from dust.
Power supply voltage: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Input current: 16 A
Cutting current range: 10-35 A
Duty cycle (@ environment temp. 40°C)
Imax: 35 A@35%
@ 60%: 26 A / 90.4 V
@ 100%: 26 A / 90.4 V
Built-in air compressor (noise level): 60 -70 dB
No-load voltage: 460 V
Protection class: IP 21
Recommended generator: > 8 kW
Dimensions (L x l x h): 28 x 52 x 46 cm
Weight: 30 kg
Standard IEC 60974-1/10 A
Equipped torch: MT 35K
Earth cable 2 m, 10 mm²
Manual torch MT-35K, 4 m
Consumables kit- 039964 (include: 1xDiffuser; 3xElectrode; 3xTips; 1xNozzle)