• Intel Xeon E3-1275-V5 3.6 GHZ, 80 W
• Intel C236 chipset
• 16 GB UDIMM Non-ECC DDR4 memory standard (1 ×16 GB)
• Maximum memory supported: 64 GB Unregistered Non-ECC DDR4-2133Mhz in 4 DIMM sockets.
• 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot
• Aspeed AST2400 BMC (max resolution 1280 × 1024), (disabled by default)
• Intel HD P530 Graphics, 2 × Display Port, 1 × DVI
• 1 x 500 GB SATA3 hard drive JBOD
• 350 W AC power supply w/ PFC
Controls PXI or PXI Express systems over a MXI interface from a rack-mount form factor.
External Controllers for PXI are rack-mount controllers that feature high-performance multicore processors, up to 4 GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM, and optional RAID hard-drive configurations for high-speed streaming to disk. These devices offer hot-swappable fans and options for redundant power supplies. The External Controller for PXI is designed for mission-critical, physically demanding applications.